Supervisor Scott Wiener recently introduced legislation that would encourage all of SF's legally protected nudists to put something under their rear ends before sitting down in public. And God knows we here at Guardian are all for running around naked in public (sorry, C.W. Nevius) -- but we have nothing against a healthy sense of personal hygiene. That's why we printed a full page Butt Guardian in this week's paper, the perfect cheek-to-cheek companion. (Download and print your own paper version here.)
But we're coming up on a big weekend for naked, so this afternoon we went all DIY. Look for us at the naked hot spots and we'll hook you up with a hand-silkscreened cloth version of the Butt Guardian. Nudes, you can use!
Here's where we'll be handing out the Butt Guardians (and aren't they gorgeous):
Do your part -- not enough people know that they're legally allowed to strut around like so many jaybirds in SF. Maybe that'll change after this convivial Folsom Street Fair warm-up.
Sat/24 noon, free
Castro and 17th sts., SF
Folsom Street Fair
Them streets get dirty after this Fair gets going -- you know you'll need a lil' something to shield the junk in your trunk.
Sun/25 11 a.m.-6 p.m., $10 suggested donation
Folsom between 7th and 12th sts., SF
Most Commented On
- Fatshion - December 11, 2013
- Bu gerçekten blockbuster - December 11, 2013
- Thanks - December 11, 2013
- As a minority female who - December 11, 2013
- Social Darwinism? Ha. These - December 11, 2013
- browse this site - December 11, 2013
- To: Alex Tom and Vincent - December 11, 2013
- Nobody should be fasting to - December 11, 2013
- priestandrew thank you sir. - December 11, 2013
- cops = pigs - December 11, 2013