My Sublime station on Pandora just got interupted by California Attorney General Kamala Harris, telling me that she likes Jay Z, Bob Marley, and Chris Cunnie.
It was sponsored by the latter's Sheriff campaign. I'm not surprised by the Cunnie part, but Bob Marley? With that kind of musical taste, you'd think Kamala would take a stronger stand in defense of California's medical marijuana laws.
Bob would certainly be disappointed that she's not standing up for our rights -- and he'd probably back Ross Mirkarimi, who created San Francisco's successful framework for dealing with the pot clubs.
Most Commented On
- Navajo Nation Makes Healthy Food Choices Tax-Free - March 15, 2014
- It happens because SF spends $165 million a year on the homeless - March 15, 2014
- They have that right only as long as they do not commit - March 15, 2014
- Who put you in charge of who deserves to live here? - March 15, 2014
- Cleaning up the plaze requires only that the SRO residents are - March 15, 2014
- If Zuckerberg can live in the Mission, Steven, then why not - March 15, 2014
- Idora, you are the one who implied that this guy could not - March 15, 2014
- Still, nobody is being "displaced" by this project - March 15, 2014
- The bond for a $23,000 bail is 10% or $2,300 which you do not - March 15, 2014
- I knew it was you - March 15, 2014