My Sublime station on Pandora just got interupted by California Attorney General Kamala Harris, telling me that she likes Jay Z, Bob Marley, and Chris Cunnie.
It was sponsored by the latter's Sheriff campaign. I'm not surprised by the Cunnie part, but Bob Marley? With that kind of musical taste, you'd think Kamala would take a stronger stand in defense of California's medical marijuana laws.
Bob would certainly be disappointed that she's not standing up for our rights -- and he'd probably back Ross Mirkarimi, who created San Francisco's successful framework for dealing with the pot clubs.
Most Commented On
- NxPnOIoODTaKUeSUdi - April 17, 2014
- I hope you see my testimonies and also pray for my family too - April 17, 2014
- he's very nice and great a spell caster here is email. obasispel - April 17, 2014
- The point is that you are merely borrowing your home - April 17, 2014
- Straight line thinkers like Greg think that money can only be - April 17, 2014
- Don't confuse Greg with basic facts. - April 17, 2014
- Greg, you're just mixing it up to dry and deflect from being - April 17, 2014
- Greg, we don't live in Mexico and besides, you just said that - April 17, 2014
- Thank you Great Owologbo - April 17, 2014
- Vacancy control and new rent - April 17, 2014