Well, we can call the election on most of the initiatives.The two bond measures, A and B, are going to win handily. Prop. C and Prop. D are both going to win, but Prop. C is going to have more votes -- and thus be the one that takes effect.
I think the sales tax (Prop. G) is going down; the election-day vote is almost even yes and no, and it needs two-thirds to win. Not going to happen.
The "neighborhood schools" measure is going to lose. So are Props. E and F.
Oh: George Gascon will be the district attorney for the next four years. Not even close.
Most Commented On
- No, I think I nailed it. - April 16, 2014
- Sure, let's elect the MTA. - April 16, 2014
- We already do. We just don't - April 16, 2014
- I would support that. - April 16, 2014
- Yes, look. Please. - April 16, 2014
- Living for the moment without - April 16, 2014
- I think marcos is correct - April 16, 2014
- You nailed it. - April 16, 2014
- You nailed it. Faculty gets - April 16, 2014
- This is the agency Tim Redmond wants to charge with purchasing - April 16, 2014