My (latest) favorite website ever

Rick Perry will fight a chicken with hand. He says so himself, right here. And Newt Gingrich reminds us that you can't think when you're fucking high.

Oh, and there's a group of spin-meisters in the back room trying to figure out how to make Perry sound less like a blithering idiot.

Livefunnyordie. I don't know how these folks manage the lip-reading stuff, but it's spectacular.

Comments

A link wouldn't kill you.

And would you as cheerfully tell us about one that mocks Obama?

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 14, 2011 @ 2:18 pm

And Obama's not as fun to mock because he's not as ignorant, wah-wah.

Posted by caitlin on Dec. 14, 2011 @ 3:11 pm

But I do find it odd that "Occupy" blames everybody except the man responsible for the bailouts.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 14, 2011 @ 3:29 pm

No one person in the oligarchy is singlehandedly responsible for the bailouts. The point of Occupy is that the whole system needs to be changed, and everything I've heard from them indicates that they see Obama as part of the problem.

But if you want to be simplistic about it and insist on holding only one person responsible, I think Bush is a better candidate.

Posted by Greg on Dec. 16, 2011 @ 1:08 pm

everything and everyone, the less likely it is to achieve anything.

The way to change everything is through the ballot box. So-called direct action, if it ever works at all, is best suited to very narrowly-focused ends. Occupy is anything but focused right now, and that is widely regarded as it's number one weakness.

Posted by Guest on Dec. 16, 2011 @ 1:31 pm

Anonymous, for some reason I thought you were a national liberal/local moderate (I enjoy debating this species) but now I see you're just a tea party fool. Our debates will cease (I'm sure you're crushed).

Posted by Guest on Dec. 14, 2011 @ 3:17 pm

Do tell, "Guest".

Oh, and do you think ther eis only one person here posting as "Anonymous"? Or as "Guest"?

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 14, 2011 @ 3:32 pm

Other videos do mock him, and the actor they got to play him looks a lot like him too.

Posted by Greg on Dec. 16, 2011 @ 1:10 pm

That take you to the greatest hits. I've also linked to the main site, funnyordie.com.

Posted by tim on Dec. 14, 2011 @ 4:15 pm

in:

www.sfbg.org

Why didn't you cite other links that parody Obama?

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 14, 2011 @ 4:36 pm