The 49ers game isn't until Sunday, but in the meantime, I hope everyone's enjoying the spectacle that is the Republican primary in South Carolina. First off, we have John King asking His Newtness about allegations that he wanted an "open marriage" and setting off a classic Newtron bomb. Then we have all the discussion on CNN about Mitt Romney's (allegedly) huge penis. And of course, the SuperPac ads accusing Romney of being a serial killer ("Mitt the Ripper.") Oh, and by the way: Did anybody actually win the Iowa Caucuses? Does anybody actually care?
Party on, Repubs. You're doing better every day.
Most Commented On
- Xorauguynahfumg - June 18, 2013
- Do you even know what these words mean? - June 18, 2013
- Speak for yourself - June 18, 2013
- Lucretia is eternal - June 18, 2013
- JAW: Part II even better than Part I - June 18, 2013
- So, so, so much wrong here - June 18, 2013
- My thoughts exactly. What a - June 18, 2013
- I'll miss the Guardian, it - June 18, 2013
- Steve has job-retention worries - June 18, 2013
- No kidding - June 18, 2013