And you thought it was all about birth control.
Can anybody seriously say that all the reporters and editors who write these stories and headlines about Santorum surging from the bottom and Santorum surging from behind don't know what they're doing?
Can anybody seriously say that the gooey brown liquid that the esteemed senator is getting sprayed with in this new ad doesn't look just like the stuff on the spreading Santorum website?
And is there really a new defintion for the word "Romney?"
I'm afraid it's all rolling downhill from here.
Most Commented On
- Man this idea is great. I - March 17, 2014
- click here - March 17, 2014
- Finally I understand what you - March 17, 2014
- They deserve it, I think that - March 17, 2014
- Racist slurs don't belong in the Mission - March 17, 2014
- Project Improvements are invisable - March 17, 2014
- When a "conservative" advocates a progressive position - March 17, 2014
- By this broad definition - March 16, 2014
- Its "Social Justice" - March 16, 2014
- People who are socialy liberal - March 16, 2014