I understand that the Angels are supposed to be the best pilots in the Navy, but still: These things crash, and when they do it really sucks. At least seven still missing in Virginia Beach. Imagine if that happened in, say, the Mission, or Telegraph Hill?
I've never been a big fan of the Blue Angels -- what a waste of money and fuel in a celebration of military might -- but every time we see a crash like this, I have to ask: For safety alone, is this still a good idea?
Most Commented On
- Why would you feeble and - March 8, 2014
- Who says I'm not considering it? - March 8, 2014
- Aaron - March 8, 2014
- Have you been to 6th Street? - March 8, 2014
- Greg is what I call a checklist liberal. - March 8, 2014
- Greg says he doesnt do - March 8, 2014
- Sounds like a racist viewpoint to me - March 8, 2014
- One more detail. I stayed - March 8, 2014
- marcos, you have responded to his every post - March 8, 2014
- But it was my original post - March 8, 2014