I understand that the Angels are supposed to be the best pilots in the Navy, but still: These things crash, and when they do it really sucks. At least seven still missing in Virginia Beach. Imagine if that happened in, say, the Mission, or Telegraph Hill?
I've never been a big fan of the Blue Angels -- what a waste of money and fuel in a celebration of military might -- but every time we see a crash like this, I have to ask: For safety alone, is this still a good idea?
Most Commented On
- Dr Eke Chukwu Is THE GREAT SPELL CASTER SOMEONE CAN EVER TRUST - July 23, 2014
- Blurry portrait - July 23, 2014
- custody - July 23, 2014
- Tablehopping: new Asian treats, Blue Plate score, Cochon 555 - July 23, 2014
- The racial stereotype looks like it was an after-thought. - July 23, 2014
- Insurance Commissioner to CPUC: Tech "rideshare" companies must - July 23, 2014
- State and municiap pension funds are run by Calpers and their - July 23, 2014
- Treading water - July 23, 2014
- Midsummer mayhem - July 23, 2014
- The Fourth of July: Remembering the good old days in Rock - July 23, 2014