I understand that the Angels are supposed to be the best pilots in the Navy, but still: These things crash, and when they do it really sucks. At least seven still missing in Virginia Beach. Imagine if that happened in, say, the Mission, or Telegraph Hill?
I've never been a big fan of the Blue Angels -- what a waste of money and fuel in a celebration of military might -- but every time we see a crash like this, I have to ask: For safety alone, is this still a good idea?
Most Commented On
- Finally I understand what you - March 17, 2014
- They deserve it, I think that - March 17, 2014
- Racist slurs don't belong in the Mission - March 17, 2014
- Project Improvements are invisable - March 17, 2014
- When a "conservative" advocates a progressive position - March 17, 2014
- By this broad definition - March 16, 2014
- Its "Social Justice" - March 16, 2014
- People who are socialy liberal - March 16, 2014
- Then what is the SFBG bitching about? - March 16, 2014
- Troll Distraction Topic, as - March 16, 2014