Here's an interesting fact to think about: There are exactly two people running unopposed for the SF Board of Supervisors, two people whose constituents support them strongly enough that nobody thinks a challenge would be effective (or necessary). And those are two supes who have consistently stuck to the progressive agenda and uncompromising progressive politics. They've done exactly what they promised to do four years ago; they haven't moved to the center, haven't tried to redefine their politics ... they are who they are. And that works.
Just worth noting.
Most Commented On
- so, IOW, that "panel" was hopelessly biased towards - June 18, 2013
- JAW, corporations do not pay VAT - they pass it on. - June 18, 2013
- Consider yourself disturbed. - June 18, 2013
- His family situation is irrelevant. Tim was insubordinate and so - June 18, 2013
- Whenever I am searching for - June 18, 2013
- So why do we even hear about - June 18, 2013
- Ireland - June 18, 2013
- No, because most successful people do not cause any problems - June 18, 2013
- Richmondman, obviously if the SFH is a post-79 build then the - June 18, 2013
- The UK corporate tax rate is 21%. In Ireland it's 10%. - June 18, 2013