We're underway with our endorsement interviews for the November election, and I'll be posting the full sound file of all the interviews as we finish them (and as I have time to upload them). First up: Community College Board member John Rizzo, who is running for supervisor in District 5.
Rizzo told us he has the political experience to take on the district's, and the city's, tough problems. Among other things, he wants to eliminate the fund that developer pay into for affordable housing and require market-rate builders to construct affordable units on site. He discussed a "scientific approach" to managing Muni and wants a closer audit of the $600 million the city gives to nonprofits providing public services every year.
You can listen after the jump.
Most Commented On
- Steven, when the cost per ride is wildly higher than much bigger - July 24, 2014
- You always make that remark when you have no response. - July 24, 2014
- No, Yo, there is no significant difference between the two - July 24, 2014
- Not overfunded - July 24, 2014
- lol - July 24, 2014
- Guest, I see where you are heading, and... - July 24, 2014
- Of course he does - July 24, 2014
- Same with the SF Green Party - ovewhelmingly white - July 24, 2014
- Yeah, but if you have really good tech skills why would you ever - July 24, 2014
- Why didn't the author give a breakdown by eye color or - July 24, 2014