We're underway with our endorsement interviews for the November election, and I'll be posting the full sound file of all the interviews as we finish them (and as I have time to upload them). First up: Community College Board member John Rizzo, who is running for supervisor in District 5.
Rizzo told us he has the political experience to take on the district's, and the city's, tough problems. Among other things, he wants to eliminate the fund that developer pay into for affordable housing and require market-rate builders to construct affordable units on site. He discussed a "scientific approach" to managing Muni and wants a closer audit of the $600 million the city gives to nonprofits providing public services every year.
You can listen after the jump.
Most Commented On
- Hi Greg - just to be clear, I - March 15, 2014
- And who will stop the cops - March 15, 2014
- In your opinion does Mr - March 15, 2014
- You guys are two peas in a pod - March 15, 2014
- Hey Shake, what do you think about homicide? - March 15, 2014
- Stopping people from running amok - March 15, 2014
- It's 3450 21st Street to be exact - March 15, 2014
- I don't know what your problem is. - March 15, 2014
- Tech sets out to help the homeless - March 15, 2014
- You're obviously a - March 15, 2014