We're underway with our endorsement interviews for the November election, and I'll be posting the full sound file of all the interviews as we finish them (and as I have time to upload them). First up: Community College Board member John Rizzo, who is running for supervisor in District 5.
Rizzo told us he has the political experience to take on the district's, and the city's, tough problems. Among other things, he wants to eliminate the fund that developer pay into for affordable housing and require market-rate builders to construct affordable units on site. He discussed a "scientific approach" to managing Muni and wants a closer audit of the $600 million the city gives to nonprofits providing public services every year.
You can listen after the jump.
Most Commented On
- Guardian honored for investigation of buying influence at City - April 19, 2014
- BEST SPELL CASTER - April 19, 2014
- A radical proposal: Squat Airbnb hosts' homes to create - April 19, 2014
- drabiza helped me - April 19, 2014
- tqofVkihgbk - April 19, 2014
- Wiener’s resolution to study waterfront initiative written by - April 19, 2014
- A GREAT SPELL CASTER THAT HELP ME WITH MY FAMILY ISSUES - April 19, 2014
- And you can't get past your - April 19, 2014
- That is what the city is saying - April 19, 2014
- We as in who the hell u think - April 19, 2014