08.27.12 - 10:48 am | Steven T. Jones |
"Is that you, God?" ------------ "Yes, and you can call me Isaac."
San Francisco's intolerant new Archbishop Salvatore Cordileone got arrested for DUI over the weekend and there's a hurricane bearing down on the Republican National Convention and its hypocritical fundamentalists – maybe there is a God after all.
Most Commented On
- The numbers alone are misleading because they do not allow - March 9, 2014
- The problem with private - March 9, 2014
- So Greg admits that SF is full of people who cannot function - March 9, 2014
- Look at it this way, Snoozers - March 9, 2014
- The issue isn't whether poetry is worthwhile but rather why - March 9, 2014
- So you're saying marcos is just like a driver? - March 9, 2014
- Class based envy politics doesn't sit well with most voters - March 9, 2014
- When you cannot defeat an opponent then - March 9, 2014
- oBaVKmYrxmf - March 9, 2014
- Another new to town progressive. - March 9, 2014