I watched and I listened as the Republicans alienated much of America and the TV announcers made fools of themselves and the big newspapers reported what happened without much perspective or criticism. But the best coverage of he GOP convention came from a local outlet: KPFA's Mitch Jeserich, Davey D Cook, and Margaret Prescod had it nailed.
We got the word from the streets, the word from inside, great analysis of the issues and the speakers, all in a lively way that made me want to keep listening. Great interviews, great commentary, great back-and-forth between Mitch and Davey D, who are very different reporters with different styles... good work, folks.
Most Commented On
- So you delusional fools will - April 17, 2014
- Benito Gomez is a piece of - April 17, 2014
- GgIciPoJKMy - April 17, 2014
- Marke is so busy deleteting allegedly "anti-trans" posts - April 17, 2014
- Or maybe the city lawsuit is a desperate move? - April 17, 2014
- The female attendant actually brought one of the assaulted - April 17, 2014
- Exactly Greg. This desperate move by the ACCJC is only cover. - April 17, 2014
- Heh, yeah, a BART station worker does not want to intervene to - April 17, 2014
- So you don't really care what people think? - April 17, 2014
- A GOOD SPELL MAN - April 17, 2014