I don't know who the San Francisco Association of Realtors has hired to make its campaign videos, and the Realtor folks aren't calling me back (imagine that). But it's some weirdo shit. They've got Eric Mar holding meetings in a steam room -- and now they've got London Breed portrayed as cheddar cheese in a sandwich.
It's called "London Calling," and no, there's no clash music. It starts off as if it's heading into Journey, but then becomes it's own peppy vocal track, with lines like "London Breed, London Breed, She's the one San Francisco needs" and (my all-time favorite) "London Breed will bring us together, We are slices of bread, she's the melted cheddar."
Which voters is that aimed at?
Most Commented On
- The point is that you are merely borrowing your home - April 17, 2014
- Straight line thinkers like Greg think that money can only be - April 17, 2014
- Don't confuse Greg with basic facts. - April 17, 2014
- Greg, you're just mixing it up to dry and deflect from being - April 17, 2014
- Greg, we don't live in Mexico and besides, you just said that - April 17, 2014
- Thank you Great Owologbo - April 17, 2014
- Vacancy control and new rent - April 17, 2014
- For sure, I picked up 3 - April 17, 2014
- Home (noun) : a house, - April 17, 2014
- Who cares after every bust - April 17, 2014