I don't know who the San Francisco Association of Realtors has hired to make its campaign videos, and the Realtor folks aren't calling me back (imagine that). But it's some weirdo shit. They've got Eric Mar holding meetings in a steam room -- and now they've got London Breed portrayed as cheddar cheese in a sandwich.
It's called "London Calling," and no, there's no clash music. It starts off as if it's heading into Journey, but then becomes it's own peppy vocal track, with lines like "London Breed, London Breed, She's the one San Francisco needs" and (my all-time favorite) "London Breed will bring us together, We are slices of bread, she's the melted cheddar."
Which voters is that aimed at?
Most Commented On
- In other words, - May 25, 2013
- Remember this infamous anti-gay scout leader? - May 25, 2013
- They're attempting to appeal - May 25, 2013
- End time - May 25, 2013
- Nope, the "other side" actually want the poeple to have the - May 25, 2013
- show times - May 25, 2013
- Advice on Seats - May 25, 2013
- The GOP were also written off in 2008 when Obama won and then - May 25, 2013
- "We never miss a chance to prove how politically savvy we are" - May 25, 2013
- Some do; some don't. - May 25, 2013