I don't know who the San Francisco Association of Realtors has hired to make its campaign videos, and the Realtor folks aren't calling me back (imagine that). But it's some weirdo shit. They've got Eric Mar holding meetings in a steam room -- and now they've got London Breed portrayed as cheddar cheese in a sandwich.
It's called "London Calling," and no, there's no clash music. It starts off as if it's heading into Journey, but then becomes it's own peppy vocal track, with lines like "London Breed, London Breed, She's the one San Francisco needs" and (my all-time favorite) "London Breed will bring us together, We are slices of bread, she's the melted cheddar."
Which voters is that aimed at?
Most Commented On
- There are a whole gaggle of people like that only in SF, who - July 23, 2014
- So you don't care about the neighbors who now have - July 23, 2014
- The water would not be lost. It would simply be allowed to flow - July 23, 2014
- All national parks are very expensive if terms of the - July 23, 2014
- It has ruined a valley as beautiful as Yosemite and continues to - July 23, 2014
- So we should support Arab terrorists instead? - July 23, 2014
- Like any investment strategy, such an approach may work - July 23, 2014
- I'd love to see private jitneys come back to SF - July 23, 2014
- When Muni operators earn twice what private sector drivers - July 23, 2014
- More race-bating from SFBG - July 23, 2014