I don't know who the San Francisco Association of Realtors has hired to make its campaign videos, and the Realtor folks aren't calling me back (imagine that). But it's some weirdo shit. They've got Eric Mar holding meetings in a steam room -- and now they've got London Breed portrayed as cheddar cheese in a sandwich.
It's called "London Calling," and no, there's no clash music. It starts off as if it's heading into Journey, but then becomes it's own peppy vocal track, with lines like "London Breed, London Breed, She's the one San Francisco needs" and (my all-time favorite) "London Breed will bring us together, We are slices of bread, she's the melted cheddar."
Which voters is that aimed at?
Most Commented On
- Relocation payments are taxed at lower capital gain rates - April 16, 2014
- "Maybe wait a couple of years - April 16, 2014
- VOTE NO on new Bonds for SFMTA in November - April 16, 2014
- The city won't be buying buildings but if you want to buy a - April 16, 2014
- Most likely, because it will make owners less likely to rent - April 16, 2014
- But wait, marcos hates the non-profits. - April 16, 2014
- That makes absolutely no sense, marcos. - April 16, 2014
- So if this money goes to the homeless then who no longer - April 16, 2014
- Disagree. The market rate - April 16, 2014
- DR OSUN CAN HELP YOU - April 16, 2014