How incredibly strange: District Five, the most left-leaning district in the city, just elected a moderate supervisor who supports the sit-lie law and has the backing of the landlords. District 7, the most conserative district, elected a labor guy who may sometimes be a swing vote.
The preliminary RCV results show London Breed winning in D5 and FX Crowley in D7. The D7 results are close and could change; the D5 results are not. Promoted by landlord money and helped by two billionaires attacking incumbent Christina Olague, Breed is now in a position to move the board to the right.
Most Commented On
- Palestinians are also Christian you know - May 23, 2013
- Love how we pay to have an - May 23, 2013
- Of course it does because - May 23, 2013
- Wrong, 8 Washington is public land - May 23, 2013
- How about an experiment? - May 23, 2013
- How can anyone take the - May 23, 2013
- Wrong, Guest, you do not understand the reality. - May 23, 2013
- Brick & Mortar is a great - May 23, 2013
- Yep, I predict that Wendell will be the shortest-lived SFBG - May 23, 2013
- He is referring - May 23, 2013