State results still skewed to the conservative counties (except for San Mateo) and the number are looking lots, lots better. Prop. 30 is behind 51-48, which almost exactly mirrors Prop. 32, which is winning 51-48. This is a good trend, generally; if we're this close in the conservative absentees, from the conservative counties, we may actually pull this election out.
These are counties, for example, where repealing the death penalty is losing 55-45, and statewide, the polls show that almost a dead heat.
Most Commented On
- WOW - June 17, 2013
- e-cigs ban - June 17, 2013
- Thanks for this article! - June 17, 2013
- Useful knowledge is required - June 17, 2013
- I am from the SC County which - June 17, 2013
- "our new mayor"? is this a - June 17, 2013
- Not just young people, but - June 17, 2013
- Thanks! - June 17, 2013
- All daft and no punk - June 17, 2013
- I knew there was something I liked better about Garcetti - June 17, 2013