A San Francisco entrepreneur's petition to allow consumers to unlock their cell phones has gathered more than 100,000 signatures, and now the White House will have to offer an official response.
Sina Khanifar, who runs opensignal, has been pushing to overturn a recent ruling allowing cell phone companies to prevent people who want to switch carriers from changing the firmware that controls the device.
The campaign to convince the Obama administration and Congress to overturn the ridiculous ruling continues here.
- lbASjItHuT - August 20, 2014
- Blurry portrait - August 20, 2014
- Poll says SF loves tech buses, doesn't ask Spanish speakers - August 20, 2014
- Why sf why not San Jose? - August 20, 2014
- nhoNyHRxDZVgtzg - August 20, 2014
- The Performant: Epochalypse Now - August 20, 2014
- zNPntnXWAoFRAiZh - August 20, 2014
- Projections - August 20, 2014
- dqxeKUfORILwUsOZ - August 20, 2014
- IWtxYXIkhTqcwjSZnHF - August 20, 2014