People in the Mission continue to get more and more angry with the private tech-company buses clogging streets and filling up Muni stops; here's a great photo of two of the behemoths forcing Muni passengers to walk out into the street to catch the bus that is supposed to be at the stop.
There's a way to put an end to this, of course. Any other outfit that blocked Muni stops that regularly, with that much of an impact, would not only get repeated $250 tickets (as if Google cares about $250) but would eventually get a cease-and-desist order from the city. I know it's not an earth-shattering problem, but it drives a lot of us nuts -- and at some point, the city attorney needs to make it clear that violating city bus zones on a daily basis is not acceptable.
Most Commented On
- Except when Ed Lie wins the - March 15, 2014
- Still waiting on these tens - March 15, 2014
- The city cannot force a store to open in a neighborhood if - March 15, 2014
- Pretending to give a shit - March 15, 2014
- You just said that the - March 15, 2014
- Long Live DJ Josh - March 15, 2014
- Offer Healthy Choices, Tax Sloth! - March 15, 2014
- Navajo Nation Makes Healthy Food Choices Tax-Free - March 15, 2014
- It happens because SF spends $165 million a year on the homeless - March 15, 2014
- They have that right only as long as they do not commit - March 15, 2014