People in the Mission continue to get more and more angry with the private tech-company buses clogging streets and filling up Muni stops; here's a great photo of two of the behemoths forcing Muni passengers to walk out into the street to catch the bus that is supposed to be at the stop.
There's a way to put an end to this, of course. Any other outfit that blocked Muni stops that regularly, with that much of an impact, would not only get repeated $250 tickets (as if Google cares about $250) but would eventually get a cease-and-desist order from the city. I know it's not an earth-shattering problem, but it drives a lot of us nuts -- and at some point, the city attorney needs to make it clear that violating city bus zones on a daily basis is not acceptable.
Most Commented On
- People moved from the cities - July 30, 2014
- Most San Franciscans could - July 30, 2014
- No Wall on the Waterfront wins big, Chiu prevails in Assembly - July 30, 2014
- Money is rhe ultimate barbarian - July 30, 2014
- Suburbs bailed no one out.. - July 30, 2014
- dịch vụ thành lập doanh nghiệp - July 30, 2014
- băng tải công nghiệp - July 30, 2014
- Live Review: My Bloody Valentine’s SF show feels like - July 30, 2014
- hướng dẫn đăng bài ở đây - July 30, 2014
- cam on da cho dang bai - July 30, 2014