People in the Mission continue to get more and more angry with the private tech-company buses clogging streets and filling up Muni stops; here's a great photo of two of the behemoths forcing Muni passengers to walk out into the street to catch the bus that is supposed to be at the stop.
There's a way to put an end to this, of course. Any other outfit that blocked Muni stops that regularly, with that much of an impact, would not only get repeated $250 tickets (as if Google cares about $250) but would eventually get a cease-and-desist order from the city. I know it's not an earth-shattering problem, but it drives a lot of us nuts -- and at some point, the city attorney needs to make it clear that violating city bus zones on a daily basis is not acceptable.
Most Commented On
- All of this is just more - December 21, 2013
- I'm not sure what the bus - December 21, 2013
- Mayor Ammiano - December 21, 2013
- Was that tech worker on the bus that was blocked? - December 21, 2013
- Shuttles can use muni bus stops if SFMTA says they can - December 21, 2013
- No, Greg, the average SF protest is less than 100 people - December 21, 2013
- The political process created the Ellis Act, Marcos - December 21, 2013
- how i got my ex back - December 21, 2013
- Your idea is that all growth is a bubble. - December 21, 2013
- Reasonable regulation would be fine, Greg. - December 21, 2013