People in the Mission continue to get more and more angry with the private tech-company buses clogging streets and filling up Muni stops; here's a great photo of two of the behemoths forcing Muni passengers to walk out into the street to catch the bus that is supposed to be at the stop.
There's a way to put an end to this, of course. Any other outfit that blocked Muni stops that regularly, with that much of an impact, would not only get repeated $250 tickets (as if Google cares about $250) but would eventually get a cease-and-desist order from the city. I know it's not an earth-shattering problem, but it drives a lot of us nuts -- and at some point, the city attorney needs to make it clear that violating city bus zones on a daily basis is not acceptable.
Most Commented On
- Navajo Nation Makes Healthy Food Choices Tax-Free - March 15, 2014
- It happens because SF spends $165 million a year on the homeless - March 15, 2014
- They have that right only as long as they do not commit - March 15, 2014
- Who put you in charge of who deserves to live here? - March 15, 2014
- Cleaning up the plaze requires only that the SRO residents are - March 15, 2014
- If Zuckerberg can live in the Mission, Steven, then why not - March 15, 2014
- Idora, you are the one who implied that this guy could not - March 15, 2014
- Still, nobody is being "displaced" by this project - March 15, 2014
- The bond for a $23,000 bail is 10% or $2,300 which you do not - March 15, 2014
- I knew it was you - March 15, 2014