I realize security is a serious issue after Boston. And I'm all for public safety. So if the city is going to ban backpacks at Bay to Breakers, (just for runners, or for spectators, too? How can that be enforced?), we might as well take the next logical step:
More naked runners.
Run naked and you can't hide a bomb. Run naked and you are no security threat to anyone. In fact, public nudity is one of the best defenses against terrorism; have you ever heard of a naked terrorist?
Let's go all the way. The runners. The spectators. The casual passers-by, the folks who happen to live along the route .... banning backpacks is just a start. Ban clothes. All day, all along the 7.5 miles. A naked city is a safe city.
Scott Wiener can stay home.
Most Commented On
- Yeah, i went there about 15 years ago for one very specific - December 4, 2013
- Pride Board locks out press, protesters at public comment - December 4, 2013
- On what basis is the Marsh - December 4, 2013
- True, and in fact if you are in a position to enforce equal - December 4, 2013
- It's a way for white liberals to continue to be racist while - December 4, 2013
- Workers are free to strike at any time anyway. - December 4, 2013
- Paul, your 1% claim is totally bogus - December 4, 2013
- Hot sexy events: transman awardwinners and vibrator art - December 4, 2013
- Cancerous cellular material - December 4, 2013
- hi - December 4, 2013