Today on the 101 headed home from gym, I saw a 2010 GMC SUV with the bumper stickers "Who Is John Galt?" and "I Love Capitalism" on the back.
If memory serves, said vehicle was made after the US Government saved said company via loans, that is, taxpayer dollars.
I guess this is the right-wing whackaloon version of "Deadhead sticker on a Cadillac".
Most Commented On
- xCBcdTMKIUmrJ - April 17, 2014
- It's a myth that "if only" we give the homeless this or that - April 17, 2014
- Aren't their folks that are - April 17, 2014
- EaEttcTHivx - April 17, 2014
- Too late - April 17, 2014
- Homeowner (noun): one that - April 17, 2014
- This is true, and moreover the universe of net beneficiaries of - April 17, 2014
- LKbaaByfxUuHzupWL - April 17, 2014
- WE pay OUR taxes - April 17, 2014
- aVSzicDusmzArZcOR - April 17, 2014