Michele Bachmann, unsuccessful 2012 presidential candidate, subject of FBI inquiry, Congressman and wife of "Pray The Gay Away (Except For Mine)" Marcus Bachmann, has decided to call it a day.Not seeking re-election in 2014. She says losing her seat isn't the cause. Sure.
An undistinguished rep from a safely gerrymandered district, she was the soul of the Evangelical Right for a short spell, which is likely her future occupation. Now martyred out of Congress, she can parlay her exile into every Fundamentalist yapper's dream, not working and getting paid for it.
This one's for you, Chellie:http://johnnyangelwendell.bandcamp.com/track/crazy-eyes
Most Commented On
- What is "Penthouse Letters?" - December 11, 2013
- Ludicrous! Many "living - December 11, 2013
- it probably raised uncomfortable truths - December 11, 2013
- Really - December 11, 2013
- Homeless people lobbied for mid-Market tax breaks? - December 11, 2013
- Never had a bad can ride in 30 years - December 11, 2013
- The internet allows every - December 11, 2013
- Homeless people and 'undesireables' living in mid market - December 11, 2013
- Ha! That's quite a fantasy - December 11, 2013
- Economic cleansing - December 11, 2013