Big party in LA last night celebrating the re-launch of My Space. Justin Timberlake, one of the moribund personal networking site's co-owners (along with Specific Media) brought in some of his pals to rock the El Rey.
One can only imagine the reaction this fete got in San Francisco--wonder what Mayor Lee and his pals will dangle in front of MySpace to get them to leave Beverly Hills (and Irvine).
A few inexpensive ideas spring to mind--why not offer to re-name the Trans America Pyramid the "Really Pointy My Space Tower"? Or Lombard Street as "The Way Twisty My Space Street"?
Most Commented On
- exactly - March 17, 2014
- True, and in fact the word "progressive" itself us devoid of any - March 17, 2014
- Greg, of course YOU cannot think of any other profession that - March 17, 2014
- Laws to stop you harming others are reasonable - March 17, 2014
- Correlation is not causation. - March 17, 2014
- What? - March 17, 2014
- what? - March 17, 2014
- Progressives? Conservatives? - March 17, 2014
- New Jersey, one of the most - March 17, 2014
- You cannot run any organization with some level of top-down - March 17, 2014