A self-identified "anonymous ballpark worker" has emailed the Guardian a poem in response to this week's cover story by George McIntire. Read it after the jump.
Bad Karma Giants
The Giants are getting blown away.
It seems that they have lost their way.
What should the Giants do?
Sign that contract with Local 2!
The bad karma is just too strong.
Giant's management must right this wrong.
Ballpark workers can't live on garlic fries.
Give us our due, that's what is wise.
Larry Baer, this is your call.
Make it right, or suffer and fall.
Do it now, do what's right.
And put that pennant back in sight!
-from an anonymous ballpark worker
Most Commented On
- thats great - December 12, 2013
- Discover how to make money - December 12, 2013
- Essay writing help - December 12, 2013
- There She Goes Again" to - December 12, 2013
- Drive jacket - December 12, 2013
- Study Medicine (MBBS/ MD/ MS) in India/ Overseas - December 12, 2013
- Why isn't the Department of - December 11, 2013
- "I'm getting tired of trying - December 11, 2013
- Oh there you go again off the - December 11, 2013
- "The internet allows every - December 11, 2013