A self-identified "anonymous ballpark worker" has emailed the Guardian a poem in response to this week's cover story by George McIntire. Read it after the jump.
Bad Karma Giants
The Giants are getting blown away.
It seems that they have lost their way.
What should the Giants do?
Sign that contract with Local 2!
The bad karma is just too strong.
Giant's management must right this wrong.
Ballpark workers can't live on garlic fries.
Give us our due, that's what is wise.
Larry Baer, this is your call.
Make it right, or suffer and fall.
Do it now, do what's right.
And put that pennant back in sight!
-from an anonymous ballpark worker
Most Commented On
- Port of Oakland work stoppage gets chaotic - July 13, 2014
- Give the public and private - July 13, 2014
- Coin the Correctly Choice When Buying Pro Hi Fi Speakers - July 13, 2014
- Bay's Guardian: The Troll - July 13, 2014
- What club are you referring - July 13, 2014
- Growth potential - July 13, 2014
- Starting pay for staff is - July 13, 2014
- Jazz hands!! - July 13, 2014
- SF may go through Marin County to bypass CleanPowerSF subversion - July 13, 2014
- Google Glass Explorer opens up on bar fight, privacy - July 13, 2014