If you’ve been trying to comment on our site and having trouble, no, I didn’t shut down our comments again. We’ve had some technical difficulties that now appear to be resolved, so you can finally have at The Rise of Candidate X, our cool Year in Evictions timeline, the union threat to go after BART directors, and other red meat that we were sorta surprised to see such silence on. Our bad.
P.S. We thought comments were back, but we hear some are still having trouble. We're still working on it.
Most Commented On
- Jazz hands!! - July 13, 2014
- SF may go through Marin County to bypass CleanPowerSF subversion - July 13, 2014
- Google Glass Explorer opens up on bar fight, privacy - July 13, 2014
- Divisadero's Mini Bar packs maximum impact - July 13, 2014
- Poll says SF loves tech buses, doesn't ask Spanish speakers - July 13, 2014
- th - July 13, 2014
- Jesus Christ - July 13, 2014
- Immigration reform protest snarls downtown SF, 23 arrested - July 13, 2014
- Twitter tax break beneficiary Zendesk launches app to help the - July 13, 2014
- Fight to save City College grows teeth and bites back - July 13, 2014