Getting leggy — and arty — with a giant fetish model sensation from Oakland
SEX Leg, leg, and more leg — the 6-foot, 8-inch model Amazon Eve is one tall glass of water who's become the drink of choice for an entire population of men. Thirsting for a romp with the busty blonde, Amazon fetish lovers beg Eve to throw them around, hold them like a baby, and dominate their puny bodies. There's no sex and no nudity, just some good ol' fashioned rough-housing with a giant, hot chick.
"I pick up guys for a living — it's the oddest job in the world. And I love it," she says.
Originally from Oakland and currently in the midst of a worldwide tour packed with interviews, photo shoots, and client visits that leave her exhausted, bruised, and totally stoked, the imposing Eve met me at the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art for a quick tour of the gallery — and an explanation of what it means to be an Amazon woman.
I immediately spotted her at a table in the back of the museum's cafe. Her elongated arm reached out and to my surprise, offered one of those dainty-lady, totally limp handshakes. All that talk about warriors and power must be reserved for impressing dudes. But then she stood up, immediately grabbing the attention of patrons and towering over my 5'6" frame. She pointed at her feet. "I finally got a pair of Uggs! I could never find my size until I went to Australia," she gushes, beaming. People, this Amazon wears a size 14.
We cruised through SFMOMA's extensive "75 Years of Looking Forward " anniversary exhibit, her shoulders nearly grazing the tops of several large sculptures, and eventually found a bench in a room full of 1950s typewriters to sit on and talk. A strange place for a chat with this kind of working girl, but Eve paid no mind and busted out the November 2009 issue of Australia's Zoo Weekly. In a feat of obvious yet still striking incongruity, she's featured on the cover next to a 5-foot, 1-inch model. With huge perky breasts, flat abs, and those neverending limbs, Eve looks like an oversized Playboy cardboard cutout any Midwestern man would love to have in his garage.
"I'm owning the fact that I'm no longer an ugly duckling," she said, flipping her long hair over her broad shoulders.
Amazon, with art. Photo by Amber Schadewald
After majoring in theater in college, Eve worked as a paralegal, but the position drained her creativity and added the pounds. Looking for a way out, she started an ambitious workout regime, telling herself, "Supermodel or bust!" Quickly, however, she grasped that she would never achieve runway-thin frailty. "I can never be small and I can never be weak," she said.
So she became a personal trainer. At the gym, she was introduced to a woman working as a pro domme. She tried it herself, "But I quickly realized that I didn't want to wear that skimpy leather costume. I don't like floggers, whips, and cuffs. So I started taking martial arts and wrestling classes and finding my own fetish niche."
Now, 80 percent of Eve's sessions are spent lifting and carrying her male clients, or performing a series of height comparisons. The other 20 percent are played out with wrestling, boxing, and physical domination. Typically her clients are "small" guys (less than 5-feet, 8 inches) who are educated, professional, and located all over the world. They often pay for her to fly to them. When she walks into the room, they bow. "Amazon women like me are rare, and the guys who like us are plentiful. It's like a built-in celebrity."
Most often her sessions revolve around a theme, from the naughty schoolgirl to the cowgirl who knows how to hogtie. She's held a powerful oil executive in her arms while he muttered "Mommy, mommy!" She's wrestled with her legs tied together with a paralyzed Danish man. And her next hurdle: wrestling a 465-pound professional wrestler in Dallas. "I need to start training immediately," she said. "He wants me to perform a very particular scissor move, so it's my job to figure out how to get my legs around him."
At $400 per hour, it seems crazy that guys would spend such a large amount of cash without the promise of a "big finish." But Eve reminds me that fetishes aren't necessarily sexual: "Fetish is about a heightened sense of awareness and sexual stimuli, not necessarily sexual acts themselves."
Our tour of the museum is cut short so Eve can make it to a session with a new client. She pulled me in for a hug, my face pressed directly into her soft breasts. I immediately understand why little guys like Eve.
And off to work she goes — extra-large schoolgirl outfit in her purse.