This year’s edition of the San Francisco International LGBT Film Festival runs Thursday, June 14 through Sunday, June 24 and is themed “Find Your Story.”
To reflect the diversity within the LGBT community, curators of Frameline 36 have gathered more than 200 films, from shorts to global documentaries and mainstream Hollywood-star narratives. Find more info here.
To receive a pair of vouchers redeemable online for any film, email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Frameline 36” in the subject and provide your name and address. This promo is good while supplies last.
Most Commented On
- Do you talk to people in pubic like that? - May 23, 2013
- Steven, pressure can only be put on AirBnB because they - May 23, 2013
- I'm over forty - May 23, 2013
- Yep, exactly, all AirBnB has to do is move to Brisbane. - May 23, 2013
- Just because AirBnB has the info on income that SF - May 23, 2013
- Yep, there has been huge rent inflation in Hayes Valley as it - May 23, 2013
- That conspiracy is just plain stupid, sorry. - May 23, 2013
- You don't want to help blacks deal with violence - May 23, 2013
- So you agree that violence is a race issue? - May 23, 2013
- Yes, and in fact isn't Steven Jones a tenant? - May 23, 2013