By Molly Freedenberg
Lesbians do it in bed.
It seems everyone has a pillow fight fantasy. For some, it's along the lines of the slumber party/adolescent masturbation material variety. For the brilliant cacophonists who started the annual Valentine's Day pillow fight in Justin Herman Plaza, it's more flash mob than skin flick. But don't think that takes any of the sexiness out of it.
In fact, there are few things more exciting, more cathartic, and just plain fun than hundreds of strangers hitting each other with soft things in the name of love. So grab your pals and your pillows and head to the Embarcadero on Saturday. Just remember: hide your bedding the best you can on the way there, and don't start swingin' til the clock hits six.
Hittin' it in 2008.
(Like public wackiness a la Santacon and the Pillow Fight? Start planning now for The Brides of March on March 14.)
Feb. 14, 6pm, free
Justin Herman Plaza, SF
Most Commented On
- The term "illegal" is the most widely-used and accepted term - May 19, 2013
- UnAmerican - May 19, 2013
- Yet you don't even follow the laws that you - May 19, 2013
- Xorauguynaddeae - May 19, 2013
- Golden Gate Park magic mushroom finally classified, just in - May 19, 2013
- Says the commenter who - May 19, 2013
- Texas has an outstanding record of creating jobs. - May 19, 2013
- The US has no tax on wealth. - May 19, 2013
- You could argue that all employer/employee relationships - May 19, 2013
- Paying an illegal to mow my lawn is nothing like - May 19, 2013