Cruising Craigslist:This week’s best personals

Each week, Justin Juul combs the SF Craigslist Personals and Missed Connections for true gems that prove there's enough love for everyone. View his last installment here.

BARTCL_0209.jpg

Taking public transportation to work can be boring, but it doesn’t have to suck completely. I mean, you never know right? If you were to pull your head out of your iPhone for a second, you might just lock eyes with your future soul mate. You might find a drinking buddy or new member for your book club. And that’s just the beginning. MUNI and BART may be brimming with lost tourists, stuffy businessmen, and panhandlers, but those trains and busses are also full of sex...or at the very least, unrequited lust. If you could read the minds of your fellow passengers, you’d see that all those boring people are, in fact, pretty damn saucy. Take that preppy-looking girl with the curly hair who always gets off at Stockton & Kearny. She may look like she’s preoccupied with work stuff, but she’s actually in the middle of a hot and heavy groping session with the passenger behind her. Then there’s that scruffy old man who sits next to you on BART every morning. He likes the way you smell so much that he goes home everyday and…well, maybe it’s better we can’t read minds. And maybe we should hold off on acknowledging our neighbors until we check the missed connections posts on Craigslist to see who we’re dealing with.

2002 N-Judah Muni at Civic Center Station - w4m (downtown / civic / van ness)
Reply to: [redacted]
Date: 2009-02-19, 8:56AM PST

In 2002, I was riding an inbound N-Judah MUNI -not too crowded but a few people standing. I was sitting alone on the right aisle next to the door on the back half of the train facing the front... possibly listening to music and rather oblivious to my surroundings.
Then, when the train stopped at (what I’m pretty sure was) the Civic Center station, you tapped me on my shoulder from behind. Surprised, I turned in your direction and you said something like "you're beautiful" to me as you were getting off the train with another male (friend).
I had no time to react because the door closed as soon as you stepped off.

I don't really remember much of how you looked like other than I think you had curly dark (black) hair of medium-short length. This happened almost 7 years ago, but I still think about it constantly.

Cute girl on BART this morning - m4w - 34 (SF train from Oakland)
Reply to: [redacted]
Date: 2009-02-24, 10:41AM PST
I've seen you a few times riding BART to the city now. Of course what are you going to do, start chatting someone up on the train with everybody there listening? It's a frustrating environment for cuteness...
Macarthur to Montgomery this morning.

We had sex on the 9BX - m4w (Chinatown)
Reply to: [redacted]
Date: 2009-02-20, 9:26PM PST

I got on the 9BX in Chinatown and, as usual, it was very crowded…so much so that I accidentally bumped into you. You were a petite Latin or Hispanic gal. I remember you having jet-black hair. I was quite surprised that instead of moving away, you actually began grinding your tight little ass against me! At first I thought it must have been the mere lurchings of the bus, but it became very apparent your rubbing against me was no accident.

I returned the favor and was extremely turned on by our little exchange on MUNI. The bus ride had its stops and starts and people began complaining about it taking too long but thanks to you I had the most wonderful time. Even when there was more than enough room for you to move away you stayed right there grinding away.

I had no idea riding the bus could be so erotic -us enjoying each others bodies while surrounded by people having no idea of the sexual escapades in their midst. You even gave me a little smile as you got off and I playfully squeezed your incredible ass one more time. I'm kicking myself for not getting off (of the bus this time) with you and asking about doing more of the same but not on a bus.

Should you actually read this and want to have another encounter, ping me back and describe what you were wearing, what stop you got off of the bus, and if you actually got a good look at me, what I look like.

I appreciate it and want to thank you!

Dark haired hottie on BART (Richmond Train) - m4m (F.D.)
Reply to: [redacted]
Date: 2009-02-23, 10:32PM PST

This is crazy and I'm not a stalker but I've seen this guy in the mornings on BART, usually a Richmond train I think. He's still on when I get off at Montgomery.

Typical handsome, well-dressed guy, looks Italian or Greek. I haven't tried to talk to him, but wouldn't mind getting to know him. He's HOT. Don't know if he's gay. I made eye contact with him once and he's got the most unbelievable green eyes.

Anyway, at about 1 a.m. the other night I was channel surfing and I SWEAR I saw this guy on a local commercial. I didn't catch what they were advertising, but he's got to be an actor of some sort.

Anyone have any idea who I'm talking about? A local Italian actor, about mid-thirties? Please email me if you know who he is and how I could reach him.

YOU ARE SO HOT - w4m - 38 (Danville / san Ramon)
Reply to: [redacted]
Date: 2009-02-22, 9:03AM PST

Dude, you are so hot. Thanks for doing me in the BART parking lot in my car. I hope we can do it again. I can't stop thinking about it. Hope to hear from you sometime.

BART everywhere - w4m (Bart Trains)
Reply to: [redacted]
Date: 2009-02-19, 11:33AM PST

Ok ... how many of you make eye contact with men/women on BART? I mean ... look at all the cute, regular-looking people going to work in the morning - and then you just catch a glimpse of that guy or gal ... and it just kind of makes your day.

Here's to BART.

Platinum Blonde Cutie - m4w (Bart)
Reply to: [redacted]
Date: 2009-02-17, 9:20AM PST

To the Platinum Blonde on BART today. I Just have to say you're the most beautiful women ever . Every time I see you, I go to La La land. You have the prettiest eyes that just melt my soul. You definitely brighten my day with your radiant Beauty. You looked a little lonely without your BART buddy today. I wanted so bad to come over and talk with you, but you had your iPhone in your ears listening to music. If you read this, I just wanted to say thanks for being you . Hopefully one day I'll have a chance to chat with you.

I was stoned and crying - m4m - 21 (The City)
Reply to: [redacted]
Date: 2009-02-21, 4:14PM PST

…and sitting on the ground by my balcony smoking a cigarette 5 minutes ago. I still am. The MUNI drove by, no one could even see me. You were on there and I couldn't see you. You are nobody.

Brown Eyes, Book, Boots on Bus - m4w - 45 (1 Muni California at Diviz)
Reply to: [redacted]
Date: 2009-02-23, 12:40PM PST

I spotted you as you got on the bus, Friday evening around 5:45pm: dark brown hair, a bit curly, but not too much (wavy? maybe it's the humidity), big dark brown eyes, a tasteful patterned skirt and really sexy boots (about calf height). You're in your mid-forties, a whisper shy of fifty? I tried to catch the title of your book, but it was blocked by the person sitting next to you. You spotted me and smiled that smile that says "hey, you... thanks for noticing!" -- friendly, and just a bit shy. Nice touch. I was sporting the usual end-of-day loosened tie, dark jacket, and glasses. Two or three more little glances -- the strained, awkward politeness and acknowledgments of public transit. A crowded back door exit "forces" me to pass you on my way out (Fillmore stop). Those dark brown eyes are a knockout. Would love to know the book you were reading.

Cute Man on the 24 - m4m - 21 (lower haight)
Reply to: [redacted]
Date: 2009-02-23, 8:52PM PST

While walking in the rain down Divisadero I, for some reason, looked up at the passing bus. You were sitting in the back of the bus and caught my eye. Apparently, I was staring at you. I smiled when I realized you were starring back at me. You reciprocated the smile and then the bus drove away.

Drinks sometime?

Anyone within walking distance of Colma BART want to get off? - 25 (south san Francisco)
Reply to: [redacted]
Date: 2009-02-24, 10:29AM PST

I'm at the Colma Bart station and am wondering if anyone is close for me to walk to so we can get off together. Be HIV/STD free and clean like me and be no older than 40. Please be in good shape and send your pics to get mine. I'm 25, 170lbs nice build. Your pics get mine, looking until 12pm, would be hot if someone came to the station and caught my attention, then motioned for me to follow him where he'd take me someplace private we could play.