Each week Justin Juul highlights a rad upcoming local sexy event
Who Don’t you hate it when you forget to close your browser after a hot and heavy self-petting session and then you suddenly find yourself watching porn with your brain instead of your naughty region? What is this shit, man?! Porn sucks. The plotlines are non-existent, the music sounds like it was made on a garage-sale Casio, and the production value is just total shit. But the worst part is the casting. Big beefy jocks with tribal tats and goatees, peroxide blondes with implants and tramp stamps -they may be good at fucking, but compelling character actors/artists, they are not. The problem with porn is that most of it is made in Los Angeles by brainless douchebags and clueless ex-cheerleaders looking for a quick buck. But this is San Francisco. This is the art capital of the entire world, the home of the free thinker, and the land of the awesome. Can’t we get some porn made for us? Yes, we can! Yes, we can! If you’re as sick of Barbie Doll smut as we are, then you should get to know local filmmaker/producer/writer/artist Courtney Trouble. Trouble is the founder of a "queer porn" ("queer" as in not just homo, but alternative as well) site called Nofauxxx.com and she’s the final word when it comes to smut with attitude and character. No Fauxxx is the oldest running queer porn site on the Internet and, to this date, the only spot that mixes alt, gay, lesbian, straight, trans, kink, and BBW genres into one common site. It’s sexy, artsy, entertaining, and totally DIY. In a word: ours.
What Trouble’s directorial debut, “Roulette”, is a series of seven vignettes woven together into a tapestry of hot queer fucking. Self-directed gang bangs, 40oz-fueled punk rock kids getting it on under the sun, horny wrestlers with glass dildos, real-life lesbians splooshing, screaming, and having sex like you’ve never seen –that’s what Trouble’s world is all about and that’s why you need to stop watching the normal shit and start getting queer. Come early to catch a performance by the fabulous Chica Boom and then head over to The Lexington Club, after the show, for special drinks and queer go-go dancing. This screening is a benefit for Homo A Go-Go 2009.
When Thursday, March 12th. 7:30pm.
Why Because the queer world is as hard to define as it is to ignore.
Most Commented On
- Free Market. - May 22, 2013
- "60% of PG&E energy is already sustainable: it'd be #27 - May 22, 2013
- Johnny, are SFBG paying you? - May 22, 2013
- Sure, and SF is free to go to the voters and ask them to - May 22, 2013
- But politicians accept it, Greg, and that is all that matters. - May 22, 2013
- Cycles represent opportunities, and on the way down as well as - May 22, 2013
- And proud of it - May 22, 2013
- A high income, if invested prudently, translates into a high - May 22, 2013
- "Wealth creation comes from the velocity of money"? - May 22, 2013
- PGE will always own the grid though - May 22, 2013