Cruising Craigslist: 420 sex

Each week, Justin Juul combs the SF Craigslist Personals and Missed Connections for true gems that prove there's enough love for everyone. View his last installment here.

4200309a.jpg

Have you ever had one of those super intense orgasms that makes your jaw go slack and your whole body tingle? Awesome stuff, right? Well, have you ever had an orgasm like that…on weed? If you live in San Francisco, the answer is obviously yes and you can probably see what I’m getting at: sex on pot is better than sex when you’re sober, so why waste your time with anything else? It’s pretty much a citywide sentiment, but if you have enough one-night stands around here, you’re bound to run into at least a couple human bummers who hate weed. Never again! If you can’t stand the thought of getting naked without getting high first, just do a little Craigslist cruising and relax. Here’s a start. [Ed. Note -- er, the one asking for "NO baggage around the middle" is a bit rich, eh?]

420 smoke out!!!!! - m4w - 21 (san jose downtown)
Reply to: [redacted]
Date: 2009-03-17, 7:57PM PDT

Not looking for anything in particular, just a hot chic to smoke and chill with. I'm an outgoing guy with a crazy personality, I'm into really different things, not in a scary way, but an interesting way. I'm a stoner at heart and I love other real stoners, I don't like posers who smoke weed cause it's cool, personally I don't think there is anything very "cool" about the act of smoking pot. If you understand what I mean by that, then we'll prolly get along, even if you don’t agree. I'm not looking for a FWB or a one-nighter thing, I'm looking for real people who like to have fun, that doesn't mean sex as soon as we meet. If it happens great, if not...great, lets just get fucked up! but it would be cool if you let me go down on ya, I love going down and I love getting all the practice I can so I can get better! but again, not required. If you're interested in a chill smoke out, then tell me a bit about yourself, don't just ask me if I'm real or write half assed just so I'll reply with my pic, put some effort into it and tell me just a little about yourself. BTW, I do have pics and I WILL send them on my first email, you don't even have to ask, and just to let you know I'm in good shape with NO extra baggage around the middle. If you wanna send a pic great, if you don't at least give me the basics, race, height, hair color, eye color, that sorta stuff.

Hiking with 420 Dad - 46 (castro / upper market)
Reply to: [redacted]
Date: 2009-03-19, 10:18AM PDT

It’s a beautiful day outside and I want to have some fun - got the day off and looking for a bud to spend it with. also have some bud (420) to share - would like to be outdoors for a bit, hiking, park. If sex happens – that’s cool, but not reqd - just looking for a fun relaxing time - laid back, creative type here, kinda quiet, love to be with open minded, good energy and sprit, adventurous younger dudes.

420 friends - m4w - 32 (san jose downtown)
Reply to: [redacted]
Date: 2009-03-19, 10:13AM PDT

Any cool females out there that like to 420? I have my own Club Card ;)

420 Asian man - m4w - 35 (dublin / pleasanton / livermore)
Reply to: [redacted]
Date: 2009-03-19, 9:52AM PDT

I am looking to meet a nice female to enjoy some good 420, good conversation, a relaxing time, and anything else extra that may happen. No pressure. I am a laid back, clean, nice looking Asian guy. I am clean cut, disease free, and a gentleman. Hopefully you live in the area to make it convenient for the both of us. Please be a female, good hygiene, non tobacco smoker, disease free, and a positive attitude. Let's get that irie feeling together. Please send me your email, pictures are appreciated, but not necessary. In the subject line put "feeling irie" so I know you are not some automatic spam sender. Have a great day!

Completely bored and unable to sleep - 21 (san jose south)
Reply to: [redacted]
Date: 2009-03-19, 2:04AM PDT

I don't have my usual 420 lullaby to help me dream and thus I am up later than it makes sense to be. I also have no gas because I've been laid off. Yay!

Anyway, if there happens to be a decently charming individual up at this hour willing to help me solve my plight of boredom with either conversation or 420, feel free to message me. :)

420 Buddies! - 31 (oakland west)
Reply to: [redacted]
Date: 2009-03-19, 1:05AM PDT

Hello Ladies,
Would like to meet someone who likes to smoke 420...
I do not have a particular preference in a woman except that she dosen't mind smoking and can roll one up!
If you meet the top 2 requirements then were game.
I am 5'11" 210 short black hair dark brown eyes.
Tan skinned and of asian decent.
Mainly looking for friends but if there is any chemistry there then it can be a possibility.

Need 420 friend - m4w - 31 (san rafael)
Reply to: [redacted]
Date: 2009-03-18, 8:53PM PDT

I'm looking for a REAL woman who wants to hang-out and smoke a little from time to time. Looks are not important and if you are into chillin' and cuddlin' that's a bonus but isn't necessary. I've been getting tired of smoking alone...

420 friendly only.... - 34 (SFO bay area)
Reply to: [redacted]
Date: 2009-03-18, 3:08PM PDT

Hi there. I am a 34 year-old married man, who misses 420 inspired sex sometimes. this is not something that i will do everyday, but every now and then we all want to be bad, don't we?
I am 6'1, 180 lbs. No BBW please. I have pics, and hope you have some to share as well. Has to be 100% casual. Absolutely no commitments at all.
I am an educated professional, with a family that I love very much, so you have to be in a similar situation too.

Just hang out-420- whatever - m4w - 28 (russian hill)
Reply to: [redacted]
Date: 2009-03-17, 9:00PM PDT

I was drinking earlier, but then I took a nap. Now my roommate is gone -- found some girl to sell whatever to him -- now I'm just hanging out in the pad with some booze and thinking it would be much better if there was some 420 and some company. Just to talk and have fun, you know.

Not looking for anything other than company. I'm a good looking, broad-shouldered, educated and witty guy. Charming and can make anybody laugh. Hit me up.