Compiled by Molly Freedenberg
Turn up your inner thermostat with the ladies of Body Heat.
>> Body Heat: Femme Porn Tour 2009
The collective of fierce, sassy, irreverent Femme artists known for smashing stereotypes and challenging assumptions -- including Amber Dawn, kathleen delaney, Meliza Banales, Jen Cross, Vixen Noir -- returns to CSC with porn, kink, smut, erotica, mind-blowing performances and a sex writing workshop.
Thu/26-Fri/27, 7pm, $7-$10
Center for Sex and Culture
1519 Mission, SF.
>> Bootie with Mashup Burlesque
Shake your bootie to mashup masterminds Adrian and Mysterious D, as well as dance DJ Party Ben, then watch a special burlesque-comedy-variety show (starring Sparkly Devil, Honey le Bang, Citty Rich, Bunny Pistol, and more) hosted by Kingfish and Hubba Hubba Revue.
Sat/28, 9pm, $6 before 10pm, $12 after
375 11th St., SF
>> Beer Bust: Hell Hole
Hot men! Cheap beer! A good cause! Support Project Inform and enjoy beer specials, go-go studs, and ecletic, beat-driven music.
1225 Folsom, SF
>> Wicked: 7 Deadly Sins
SF Boylesque returns with a new installment of Das Kabarett, a monthly revue of sexy song, dance, and circus. Watch as Sister Scrumptious and Father Barnaby educate six uniformed schoolboys in pride, envy, gluttony, sloth, anger, greed, and, of course, lust.
Tue/31, 8pm, $20-$70
1519 Mission, SF
- We don't need a shit ton of condos - August 20, 2014
- Why sf why not San Jose? - August 20, 2014
- Ed Lie's support is less than - August 20, 2014
- Didn't Ronald Reagan say that - August 7, 2014
- Except that they've not been - August 7, 2014
- They're outraged but they don't want any Palestinians in - August 7, 2014
- At least we have the - August 7, 2014
- Yeah the Sunni and Shia have - August 7, 2014
- The US and UK and later - August 7, 2014
- But they did not exist until - August 7, 2014