By Molly Freedenberg
Fling, a G-spotter made from sustainable harvested exotic wood by Nob Essence.
Think environmentalism is sexy? Does Earth Day rev your biodiesel-fueled engine? Well, both just got a whole lot steamier, thanks to Good Vibrations.
Everyone’s favorite sex resource and retailer has just launched a new Ecorotic collection, featuring toys made for more sustainable sex. (Wonder how, exactly, sex could not be sustainable? Check out our Green City column and this blog post on the topic.) The legendary company’s new line offers all-natural and organic products (sans phthalates), durable toys that will stay out of the landfill longer, and recharcheable vibrators. And even better? For some of you, they'll all be free.
Sliquid Organics replaced all synthetic ingredients in their half water, half silicone lubricant – good for sensitive bodies as well as our sensitive earth.
That's right. In honor of the collection and Earth Day, Good Vibrations will be giving away collections of eco-friendly sex toys and goodies. Enter to win before April 22 at www.goodvibes.com, or giveaway partner sites www.gay.com and or www.brokeass.com.
Njoy’s Pfun Plug is ergonomically designed to target the prostate – and is made from long-lasting stainless steel.
Most Commented On
- The numbers alone are misleading because they do not allow - March 9, 2014
- The problem with private - March 9, 2014
- So Greg admits that SF is full of people who cannot function - March 9, 2014
- Look at it this way, Snoozers - March 9, 2014
- The issue isn't whether poetry is worthwhile but rather why - March 9, 2014
- So you're saying marcos is just like a driver? - March 9, 2014
- Class based envy politics doesn't sit well with most voters - March 9, 2014
- When you cannot defeat an opponent then - March 9, 2014
- oBaVKmYrxmf - March 9, 2014
- Another new to town progressive. - March 9, 2014