By Molly Freedenberg
Fling, a G-spotter made from sustainable harvested exotic wood by Nob Essence.
Think environmentalism is sexy? Does Earth Day rev your biodiesel-fueled engine? Well, both just got a whole lot steamier, thanks to Good Vibrations.
Everyone’s favorite sex resource and retailer has just launched a new Ecorotic collection, featuring toys made for more sustainable sex. (Wonder how, exactly, sex could not be sustainable? Check out our Green City column and this blog post on the topic.) The legendary company’s new line offers all-natural and organic products (sans phthalates), durable toys that will stay out of the landfill longer, and recharcheable vibrators. And even better? For some of you, they'll all be free.
Sliquid Organics replaced all synthetic ingredients in their half water, half silicone lubricant – good for sensitive bodies as well as our sensitive earth.
That's right. In honor of the collection and Earth Day, Good Vibrations will be giving away collections of eco-friendly sex toys and goodies. Enter to win before April 22 at www.goodvibes.com, or giveaway partner sites www.gay.com and or www.brokeass.com.
Njoy’s Pfun Plug is ergonomically designed to target the prostate – and is made from long-lasting stainless steel.
Most Commented On
- Yes, that is the job of an editor - July 25, 2014
- It seems the people opposing this change do not like sports - July 25, 2014
- It's precisely because I care about San Franciscans that I do - July 25, 2014
- Liberals and Change - July 25, 2014
- So when blacks complain about racial prejudice do you tell them - July 25, 2014
- You hate San Franciscans and - July 25, 2014
- The problem, Emma, is that you are quick to put out - July 25, 2014
- So you are denying ever making stereotypes about whites? - July 25, 2014
- The soccer fields are about 0.001% of GGPark - July 25, 2014
- I would vote AGAINST putting - July 25, 2014