Compiled by Molly Freedenberg
Charles Gatewood has been documenting the underground sex and fetish scene for decades. Check out his retrospective slideshow at The Citadel on Thursday.
>> "Give Her a Hand" Sexual Massage Course
Get all the skills you need to turn your hands into amazing sex toys, including advanced fingering, labia play, combining vaginal, clitoral, and anal stimulation, adding toys, and more.
Wed/22, 8pm, $25-30
603 Valencia, SF
>> Charles Gatewood: A retrospective slideshow
In his slide lecture, Gatewood - known for documenting America's sexual underground in the mid-60s, will show photos from every phase of his career, including work from Sidetripping, Forbidden Photographs, Primitives, True Blood, and Photography for Perverts.
Thu/23, 7-9:30, $30
1277 Mission, SF
>> Hypnosex Workshop
Learn to eliminate sexual inhibitions and shame, enhance your pleasure, and go beyond full-body orgasms at this two-day play-and-personal-transformation workshop. Bring a friend or lover and you'll each get $100 off.
Sat/25, 9am-Sun/26, 6pm, $397-497
Secret, intimate location in the Bay Area
>> Diamond Daggers Femme Follies
Burlesque! Brains! Brawn! It's the official Bay Area book release party for Femmes of Power: Exploding Queer Femininities, and it's sure to be a blast, thanks to performances by Simone de la Getto, Vixen Noir, Twilight Vixen Revue, and more..
Sat//25, 9pm, $12-20
314 11th St., SF
Most Commented On
- So you support squatters now? - July 30, 2014
- What, it is clear that Ed Lee - July 30, 2014
- Yeah, I've been doing short-term rentals for fifteen years - July 30, 2014
- It's mostly Hispanics where you are but, either way, - July 30, 2014
- And yet Lee's approval ratings are way higher than Mirk's - July 30, 2014
- A good reason to use artificial turf then - July 30, 2014
- "Progressive" is a meaningless term anyway - July 30, 2014
- Nonsense, all SF politicians are liberals - July 30, 2014
- I see no evidence of a documented link there - July 30, 2014
- "Next election"? - July 30, 2014