Compiled by Molly Freedenberg
>> Latex Fashion School
Polly Pandemonium of the Moral Minority hosts this class in Latex clothing construction, which includes not only learning to sew with the fabulous fabric but how to spot a well-made garment. The course might seem pricey, but you'll leave with materials and instructions to make your wardrobe even steamier.
Thurs/30, 7-10pm. $200.
2519 Mission, SF
>> A Touch of Pleasure
Sex educator and porn star Madison Young hosts this event featuring art and installations like steam-punk vibrators, Kink.com fucking machines, and a display of antique sex toys, all in honor of National Masturbation Month.
Sat/2, 7-10pm. Free.
(Show runs Thurs-Sun, 12-6pm, through May 31)
Femina Potens Art Gallery
2199 Market, SF
>> IXFF: The Second Coming Tour at the Masturbate-a-thon
Oh lordy, it's voyeur heaven. The Indie Erotic Film Festival kicks off its national tour of last year's best shorts with a stop at the Center for Sex and Culture Masturbate-a-thon: as though watching featured masturbators compete to get themselves off wasn't titillating enough. All proceeds benefit the Center. (If you want to compete in this year's film festival, visit www.gv-ixff.org.
Sat/2, 11am-close. $15-25.
Center for Sex and Culture
1519 Mission, SF
Most Commented On
- Oh, yeah. Lilli's tender ears. - May 20, 2013
- ha ha ha - May 20, 2013
- Not agreeing with a progressive - May 20, 2013
- "You're crazy."----Tim - May 20, 2013
- So the omnipresent commenter - May 20, 2013
- The Doors-like band he had at - May 20, 2013
- Disgusting Troll. You are the bigot or you wouldn't be repeating - May 20, 2013
- As though I'm really talking - May 20, 2013
- Agree with the gist, - May 20, 2013
- Well now that you know our plan... - May 20, 2013