You know it's sexy time when the comic conventioneers come to town... check out what else is on the menu for sex events this week, besides just endless Lara Crofts and Rouges.
Boost Your Sexual Self Confidence
Figure out what gets you off and runnin’ at this women-only class. Relationship coach/sex educator Marcia Baczynski will go over finding your erotic “story” and the steps you need to take to get that baby written… carnally speaking.
Thur/1 7-9 p.m., $12-15
Center for Sex & Culture
1519 Mission, SF
Bare Chest Calendar 2011 Semi Finals
A slew of stripped down, beefed up burlies parade about for the honor of gracing your wall calendar. Definitely get a copy of the Bare Chest Calendar- proceeds go to the AIDS Emergency Fund and Positive Resource Center, added impetus to cheer on the randy proceedings onstage tonight.
Thur/1 9:30 p.m.
1347 Folsom, SF
“Hungry? Why go anywhere else?” proclaims the website of Larry Flynt’s Hustler Club. Why indeed, when you can belly up to a free buffet line while platform stilettos and G-strings pique your appetite for debauchery.
Every Fri 11:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m., $5
Larry Flynt’s Hustler Club
1031 Kearny, SF
Bent “South Seas”
Stefano and Chey’s endlessly popular youth fetish party, Bent, returns for another round in the dungeon- only this time there’s pirates. Pack your eye patch, there’ll be hundreds of like minded 30 and unders to shiver your timbers.
Fri/2 9 p.m.- 2 a.m., $20
1277 Mission, SF
If vinyl suits and kinky language (“My, what a nice light saber you have,”) gets you going, motor down to the sixth annual WonderCon Masquerade, where the best get ups will be rewarded handsomely. Tip: a motivated nerd is hard to beat in the sack.
Sat/3 8:30-11:30 p.m., free with conference attendance
747 Howard, SF
K’vetch Queer Open Mic Night
One of the longest running queer mic nights in the city, this is the place to check out verbal and visual kink at our 2009 Best of the Bay Best Sex Club winner.
Sun/4 7:30-10:30 p.m., free
2501 Market, SF
Most Commented On
- You keep making it about me - August 1, 2014
- Police radio dispatch from Alejandro Nieto shooting raises new - August 1, 2014
- Idora, so your stated preference is for censorship and the - August 1, 2014
- Wrong. Chrome, me and this guy are all different guys - August 1, 2014
- I see no retaliation here, even though the mayor is entitled to - August 1, 2014
- Stupid people annoy me. - August 1, 2014
- IjqQxWZakmdM - August 1, 2014
- NSA surveillance scandal goes full tilt clown - August 1, 2014
- Twitter tax break beneficiary Zendesk launches app to help the - August 1, 2014
- Barbie gets a makeover, San Francisco-style - August 1, 2014