Do your tassels swing low? Do they shimmy to and fro? Spring is here and as anyone taking a casual stroll in the Castro knows, clothing is optional. The guys have been walking around without shirts since forever, so why not put out and paste up, ladies-- your rack was born to shine with red sparkles and dangling ribbons.
Walking in the Haight yesterday, a glimmering set of blue hearts poked me in the face and lured me straight into an adorable lingerie shop for closer inspection. Dollhouse Bettie sports a few different pairs from the Oregon designer, Gothfox Designs, but these bridal satin, royal beauties are classically stunning. These pasties even come with a fancy name, "J'amie l'ocean", alluding to their oceanic inspiration.
Skip the swimsuit and sport a nifty set of pasties for zero tan lines-- the matching trim and tassels are guaranteed to pull in a wave of looks and approvals.
The cup-less bra is a perfect accessory for any pair of pasties-- keeps things perky.
Most Commented On
- MVKxHizQUDi - August 19, 2014
- djYYtFbcVoCqsv - August 19, 2014
- Motorists fight back - August 19, 2014
- "No more," Marke thought - "No more." - August 19, 2014
- gNAdgUmoYdX - August 19, 2014
- rQlBgxSTbqEQAumII - August 19, 2014
- yfsNcaqpozeCLQWeyhk - August 19, 2014
- nmYqcjOzEiTOZA - August 19, 2014
- zGtVFbEYCsJgbn - August 19, 2014
- DZhDJTFfQdSvd - August 19, 2014