Do your tassels swing low? Do they shimmy to and fro? Spring is here and as anyone taking a casual stroll in the Castro knows, clothing is optional. The guys have been walking around without shirts since forever, so why not put out and paste up, ladies-- your rack was born to shine with red sparkles and dangling ribbons.
Walking in the Haight yesterday, a glimmering set of blue hearts poked me in the face and lured me straight into an adorable lingerie shop for closer inspection. Dollhouse Bettie sports a few different pairs from the Oregon designer, Gothfox Designs, but these bridal satin, royal beauties are classically stunning. These pasties even come with a fancy name, "J'amie l'ocean", alluding to their oceanic inspiration.
Skip the swimsuit and sport a nifty set of pasties for zero tan lines-- the matching trim and tassels are guaranteed to pull in a wave of looks and approvals.
The cup-less bra is a perfect accessory for any pair of pasties-- keeps things perky.
Most Commented On
- How is this categorically - May 23, 2013
- Rent control IS stupid. - May 23, 2013
- I'm afraid I don't "get it" because there is nothing to get. - May 23, 2013
- Come on, JW, do you really believe that there are many wives - May 23, 2013
- No, my argument is that they're tax absconders - May 23, 2013
- "reasonable to assume that his wife did". - May 23, 2013
- There was an "aggreived party", JW, and you said it yourself: - May 23, 2013
- I don't know who, or how - May 23, 2013
- Weiner - May 23, 2013
- You're not seeing many "moderate" posters here? - May 23, 2013