My penis envy hit hard when I saw these delicious little eggs on the sex store shelf this week. Delicately soft with squishy insides and intriguing texture choices, I couldn't imagine how much fun it would be to stick it into Tenga's Egg Masturbation sleeves. Whether or not you like to blow in the direction of a uterus or not, guys everywhere can fertilize a cute egg of their own without the threat of baby-daddy duties.
Tenga's egg-shaped friends come in a six-pack carton for under $10 bucks and are great for a pleasurable self-rub in the morning or a late night cock 'n' egg breakfast. Peel off the outer shell like you would a hard-boiled egg and crack 'er open to reveal the "ona-cup." The Japanese-made sleeve comes in a variety of fun textures, offering all kinds of satisfying options: web patterns, vertical grooves notched out semi-cirlces and protruding spheres. As Good Vibrations advertises, "Different strokes from different yolks!"
The eggs are made as a kind of one-night-stand: cheap, easy, quick, and disposable. They're intended as a single-session product, but to those who scramble lightly, you may get a couple of dates before their delicate shape distorts.
Stimulate your head or stretch the translucent bob down your shaft. The egg's got a nice hole and even comes with a dab of lube for smooth fun. Reviews of the product are pretty positive, with notes that the first glimpse of your penis wearing an egg-hat are slightly humorous and also kinda hot. I'd give it a shot, but I don't think I'd quite get the same effect via dildo.
Most Commented On
- No no no. Marcos thinks that - March 7, 2014
- Let's do a probable profile - March 7, 2014
- Newly elected Seattle City Councillor - March 7, 2014
- Likewise, when cyclists ride on the sidewalk or fail to stop at - March 7, 2014
- Anyone associated with Occupy is unelectable - March 7, 2014
- total validation - March 7, 2014
- Every single boondoggled public works project, like the Bay - March 7, 2014
- If he is less than 100% behind cops and business, then he will - March 7, 2014
- When will people call an end - March 7, 2014
- Walk SF basically says that - March 7, 2014