Helping out endangered animals, picking up trash, composting-- all this talk of sustainable, natural goodness is hot. My body is aching to get in on the action, so who's down for getting eco-friendly with some private parts tonight? My sheets are organic?
Gettin' naked is as green as it gets and Mother Nature is all for frisky romps in the sack, but today is a good reminder that your love for animalistic humps can coincide with your love of the environment. Playing by Earth's rules is easy-- just let it all cum naturally: think dirty (pollution), nasty (landfills) thoughts and you'll be sure to make the sexiest decisions. Here are some green tits and tricks:
-When shopping for new bedroom toys and teasers, look for products that were manufactured somewhere nearby, or at least ones that don't require being shipped overseas.
-Choose natural materials and organic ingredients, just as you would for a feast-- treats that won't harm your insides or the Earth's pretty parts.
-Look for long-lasting toys that won't clog up the ol' landfill next year-- products with little, or recyclable, packaging.
Most Commented On
- Of course, but the SF ideologs want your kid to be bussed to a - December 20, 2013
- First they stereotyped those they envied. - December 20, 2013
- The difference is that nobody cares what goes on in Oakland - December 20, 2013
- No, I am suggesting that knowing someone's net worth, along - December 20, 2013
- That's nothing more than another envy diatribe. - December 20, 2013
- I'd like for my little girl - December 20, 2013
- War on tech? - December 20, 2013
- They do pick up riders in - December 20, 2013
- This seems well - December 20, 2013
- Are you suggesting that - December 20, 2013