Helping out endangered animals, picking up trash, composting-- all this talk of sustainable, natural goodness is hot. My body is aching to get in on the action, so who's down for getting eco-friendly with some private parts tonight? My sheets are organic?
Gettin' naked is as green as it gets and Mother Nature is all for frisky romps in the sack, but today is a good reminder that your love for animalistic humps can coincide with your love of the environment. Playing by Earth's rules is easy-- just let it all cum naturally: think dirty (pollution), nasty (landfills) thoughts and you'll be sure to make the sexiest decisions. Here are some green tits and tricks:
-When shopping for new bedroom toys and teasers, look for products that were manufactured somewhere nearby, or at least ones that don't require being shipped overseas.
-Choose natural materials and organic ingredients, just as you would for a feast-- treats that won't harm your insides or the Earth's pretty parts.
-Look for long-lasting toys that won't clog up the ol' landfill next year-- products with little, or recyclable, packaging.
Most Commented On
- Not a failure, but definitely - July 28, 2014
- Agree, there are too many people in SF now for one very clear - July 28, 2014
- Wrong again. My point wasn't that my definition of "fairness" is - July 28, 2014
- growth? - July 28, 2014
- So there is on definition of - July 28, 2014
- the Corporate state of America - July 28, 2014
- For every person, there is a place - July 28, 2014
- I think a lot of people would infer that someone who is in their - July 28, 2014
- Suggesting that people adapt their lifestyle to their financial - July 28, 2014
- No. I was suggesting to appeals for "fairness" is only effective - July 28, 2014