Helping out endangered animals, picking up trash, composting-- all this talk of sustainable, natural goodness is hot. My body is aching to get in on the action, so who's down for getting eco-friendly with some private parts tonight? My sheets are organic?
Gettin' naked is as green as it gets and Mother Nature is all for frisky romps in the sack, but today is a good reminder that your love for animalistic humps can coincide with your love of the environment. Playing by Earth's rules is easy-- just let it all cum naturally: think dirty (pollution), nasty (landfills) thoughts and you'll be sure to make the sexiest decisions. Here are some green tits and tricks:
-When shopping for new bedroom toys and teasers, look for products that were manufactured somewhere nearby, or at least ones that don't require being shipped overseas.
-Choose natural materials and organic ingredients, just as you would for a feast-- treats that won't harm your insides or the Earth's pretty parts.
-Look for long-lasting toys that won't clog up the ol' landfill next year-- products with little, or recyclable, packaging.
Most Commented On
- Racist slurs don't belong in the Mission - March 17, 2014
- Project Improvements are invisable - March 17, 2014
- When a "conservative" advocates a progressive position - March 17, 2014
- By this broad definition - March 16, 2014
- Its "Social Justice" - March 16, 2014
- People who are socialy liberal - March 16, 2014
- Then what is the SFBG bitching about? - March 16, 2014
- Troll Distraction Topic, as - March 16, 2014
- I have to keep you updated - March 16, 2014
- the point being - March 16, 2014