Hey hey Monday! It wouldn't be the start of the week without a totally inappropriate photo gallery!
We caught wind last week about the real life sexuality film project [SSEX BBOX]'s fundraiser at El Rio and walked away with three words on our mind (well one hyphenated word and one more): up-skirt photobooth. We love. We hollered at the Internet film project's Priscilla Bertucci, and she sent us the images you'll see if you click below -- the greatest hits of their particularly innovative event photography tactic. Read the background [SSEX BBOX] here -- you wanna know how these genital glories came about, right?
Most Commented On
- grDYUUCRImLrc - July 30, 2014
- With ObamaCare, why do we even need SFGH? - July 30, 2014
- The most important housing imperative for SF is not to house - July 30, 2014
- It doesn't work like that - July 30, 2014
- "We have a city of 5,000 - July 30, 2014
- What am I missing here? - July 30, 2014
- These workers can simply live - July 30, 2014
- Wrong, the city desperately needs all kinds of housing but - July 30, 2014
- Wiener is the smartest of the supervisors and so I'd expect him - July 30, 2014
- This is the flip side of the - July 30, 2014