Perhaps you already are (or probably should be) into the steamy sounds of Discodromo, the Italian DJ-production duo currently residing in Berlin who bitch-slap the gurgling tickle of Italo-disco with some filthy minimal techno trick-outs. Or maybe you just like to watch cute scruffy gay boys having a lubed-up orgy? We say both.
And what better way to kick off Folsom Week than an X-rated video featuring said scruffy boys -- plus a party full of hot things? Discodromo will play an exclusive set at the always enjoyable Honey Sundays this Sunday at the Holy Cow, put on by Honey Soundsystem. And to celebrate their latest release on Honey's Discaire Records, "Mercurio," Discodromo boys Giacomo and Giovanni have put out a fun promo video that makes good use of trashbags, flashlights, gardening gloves, dirty Nikes, tube socks, and nasty boys.
We can't embed it in this post, but head over to this link and enter the case-sensitive password FLANEUR for a nice little rush (NSFW, obviously). Below is a neat summer mix from the boys and a listen to the new release. Is the video a preview of Sunday night's debauchery? One can only hope.
DISCODROMO AT HONEY SUNDAYS
Sun/18, 8pm, $5
(Discodromo plays 10pm-2am)
1535 Folsom, SF.
Most Commented On
- Good intentions, failed understandings - December 19, 2013
- Except that you are making that up. - December 19, 2013
- Funny, I was sitting at the same cafe - December 19, 2013
- It's sexist to want to get laid? - December 19, 2013
- And the name "Jym" identifies you? - December 19, 2013
- LOL, so if I refute you, I am a troll? - December 19, 2013
- Drunk, sexist and stupid - December 19, 2013
- How bout Nevada ? - December 19, 2013
- Whats the solution to fact - December 19, 2013
- Re: More lives would be saved ... - December 19, 2013