The holidays are in full force, so it's time to start getting that warm fuzzy feeling, and how better to start getting heated up than by seeing some Red Hots Burlesque?
I stopped by one of the two shows the troupe puts on at El Rio every week (Wednesdays and Fridays at 7:30 p.m.), and girl – they've got you (un)covered when it comes to all that is sexy, steamy, and silly!
The evening featured performances by Dottie Lux, hostess with the mostess; Dorian Faust, in something very dark and moody; Sheba Queenofthenight, trying to clean up but ending up getting dirty; and Kiss Me Kate, making every Star Wars fan's wet dream come true.
There's a little something for everyone and very little being worn on stage. I know you're curious, so go check them out. But make sure to bring a pair of oven mitts – cuz you're guaranteed to catch some mighty hot buns.
Most Commented On
- Who likes cops really? - March 15, 2014
- I hope for the best with CCSF - March 15, 2014
- We can build affordable new market-rate homes but only by - March 15, 2014
- Yes, the average new home costs around 500K for the land - March 15, 2014
- Good point, and a good question. - March 15, 2014
- You didn't expect Greg to miss an opportunity for an anti-cop - March 15, 2014
- Just wondering here - March 15, 2014
- That's differerent. I have a right to harm myself but not to - March 15, 2014
- But market-rate homes create affordable homes. - March 15, 2014
- There must be a half dozen Walgreens in the Mission and I - March 15, 2014