The holidays are in full force, so it's time to start getting that warm fuzzy feeling, and how better to start getting heated up than by seeing some Red Hots Burlesque?
I stopped by one of the two shows the troupe puts on at El Rio every week (Wednesdays and Fridays at 7:30 p.m.), and girl – they've got you (un)covered when it comes to all that is sexy, steamy, and silly!
The evening featured performances by Dottie Lux, hostess with the mostess; Dorian Faust, in something very dark and moody; Sheba Queenofthenight, trying to clean up but ending up getting dirty; and Kiss Me Kate, making every Star Wars fan's wet dream come true.
There's a little something for everyone and very little being worn on stage. I know you're curious, so go check them out. But make sure to bring a pair of oven mitts – cuz you're guaranteed to catch some mighty hot buns.
- UXvUAKfzhXUuJN - August 20, 2014
- Turkey trot - August 20, 2014
- XljzVTSNyzieS - August 20, 2014
- cFQwIGxoxKduxBm - August 20, 2014
- Boo! - August 20, 2014
- Rep. Speier calls for federal accreditation reform, citing CCSF - August 20, 2014
- Twitter tax break beneficiary Zendesk launches app to help the - August 20, 2014
- mbv4-ever - August 20, 2014
- Ed Lie's support is less than - August 20, 2014
- Didn't Ronald Reagan say that - August 7, 2014