The holidays are in full force, so it's time to start getting that warm fuzzy feeling, and how better to start getting heated up than by seeing some Red Hots Burlesque?
I stopped by one of the two shows the troupe puts on at El Rio every week (Wednesdays and Fridays at 7:30 p.m.), and girl – they've got you (un)covered when it comes to all that is sexy, steamy, and silly!
The evening featured performances by Dottie Lux, hostess with the mostess; Dorian Faust, in something very dark and moody; Sheba Queenofthenight, trying to clean up but ending up getting dirty; and Kiss Me Kate, making every Star Wars fan's wet dream come true.
There's a little something for everyone and very little being worn on stage. I know you're curious, so go check them out. But make sure to bring a pair of oven mitts – cuz you're guaranteed to catch some mighty hot buns.
Most Commented On
- Lost MUNI revenue - July 23, 2014
- what is going to happen to - July 23, 2014
- blaming the workers for the - July 23, 2014
- One Lorde to rule them all: An evening at the Fox with one - July 23, 2014
- I recommend you research the book. - July 23, 2014
- Hasbara bullshit - July 23, 2014
- How to survive as an artist in SF's 'new economy' - July 23, 2014
- Beyond the bros - July 23, 2014
- Blurry portrait - July 23, 2014
- CEQA reform battle sparks welcome changes even before final - July 23, 2014