Make sure you're hungry when you roll up to the Junior Barbecue food truck to order one of Junior's famous Brazilian burgers. The sandwich Junior hands you, wrapped in paper to keep the juices from cascading out, will be enormous. The uniquely delicious, stick-to-your-ribs burgers are packed with enough ingredients to equal about three meals — beef patty, egg, bacon, hot dog, cheese, ham, pineapple, grilled onion, fresh lettuce, tomato, and corn mayo crammed into a bun. Eight dollars gets you a burger, which will feed you for a couple days, and a Coke. Junior is a gracious Brazilian who has lived in the United States for 11 years and can't do enough to ensure that his customers are happy. Want some ketchup? Need a napkin? On a bike? How about a bag with handles to make it easier for you?
Napoleon at Evans, S.F.
Most Commented On
- AirBnb bring in a crazy - March 12, 2014
- FREE GAME CODES - March 12, 2014
- I think it is something like that - March 12, 2014
- The goal of eliminating ALL pedestrian deaths - March 12, 2014
- What I think this is... - March 12, 2014
- That's the point. Steven has - March 12, 2014
- I hate to tell you there's - March 12, 2014
- The fire started during the working day and so that alone makes - March 12, 2014
- Wait, please help, this one is too incoherent for me - March 12, 2014
- Depends if the projects gets rebuilt. - March 12, 2014