Make sure you're hungry when you roll up to the Junior Barbecue food truck to order one of Junior's famous Brazilian burgers. The sandwich Junior hands you, wrapped in paper to keep the juices from cascading out, will be enormous. The uniquely delicious, stick-to-your-ribs burgers are packed with enough ingredients to equal about three meals — beef patty, egg, bacon, hot dog, cheese, ham, pineapple, grilled onion, fresh lettuce, tomato, and corn mayo crammed into a bun. Eight dollars gets you a burger, which will feed you for a couple days, and a Coke. Junior is a gracious Brazilian who has lived in the United States for 11 years and can't do enough to ensure that his customers are happy. Want some ketchup? Need a napkin? On a bike? How about a bag with handles to make it easier for you?
Napoleon at Evans, S.F.
Most Commented On
- YES - April 17, 2014
- Great comment. Erin! - April 17, 2014
- iRTbxaAgNwj - April 17, 2014
- The real numbers - April 17, 2014
- QTghuaOydKScOznS - April 17, 2014
- Can we get a PLAN that would account for WHY it got THIS way? - April 17, 2014
- ktZsBggaecnA - April 17, 2014
- NxPnOIoODTaKUeSUdi - April 17, 2014
- I hope you see my testimonies and also pray for my family too - April 17, 2014
- he's very nice and great a spell caster here is email. obasispel - April 17, 2014