The week in sex events, plus a porn-friendly discussion
The Great Church of Holy Fuck Fri/1-Sun/3, 8pm, $15. Counterpulse, 1310 Mission, SF. www.counterpulse.org. The name, the fact that this production is helmed by Annie Danger, queer trans utopia-seeker, the promise of nudity — surely these will add to a truly religious interactive theater experience.
International Sex Workers Rights Day picnic Sun/3, 11am-2pm, free. Dolores Park, 19th St. and Guerrero, SF. www.swopbay.org. The Sex Workers Outreach Project and St. James' Infirmary are hosting this gathering of past and present sex workers and their allies in celebration of this day of commemoration, which started in 2001 at sex worker festival in Calcutta, India.
Most Commented On
- He never said that "no Black - May 23, 2013
- Have to love a city where the - May 23, 2013
- All those that think that anon is an idiot, - May 23, 2013
- Answer the question - May 23, 2013
- Brick & Mortar, The New - May 23, 2013
- Sure. Because we know that the top echelon of Goldman Sachs - May 23, 2013
- Lindsay better than Koch?. I'd say yes, though I was just a - May 23, 2013
- We're going on Sat., you - May 23, 2013
- Oh Yes - May 23, 2013
- Welcome to the new mission - May 23, 2013